EB T-SHIRT - 002: "The Scout"


The second Elliot Brown T-shirt in the 'Worn by Adventurers" collection.

Full Description

The Scout tee, aptly named in conjunction with it's printed compass and lanyard trail design.

Made from the softest recycled cotton fibres, blended with recycled plastic bottles to for a 100% salvage garment that's so easy to wear in dark marle blue.

The front print is inspired by the nautical star compass. It incorporates the bezel markings from our Holton Professional and if you look closely you'll notice 'Worn By Adventurers' is spelt out using the cardinal direction markers to complete the text.

On the back there's a hand drawn representation of a navigational compass used by anyone who wants to get from A to B with a map. From the military scout to a cub scout, knowing your bearing, getting outside and finding your adventure is the essence of our brand and this tee.


The Navy Melange Tee is made completely from recycled materials. 60% recycled cotton textiles, shredded and turned back into soft cotton fibres. The other 40% is from recycled plastic bottles for a soft blend that'll stand the test of time. The colour is navy blue marl, with splashes of our signature orange - easy to wear with just about anything and they're a unisex fit, but come up a little smaller than normal.


Size Guide (chest measurement just below arm pits)

  • XS - 87cm / 34"
  • S   - 92cm / 36"
  • M  - 97cm / 38"
  • L   - 102cm / 40"
  • XL - 107cm / 42"
  • XXL - 112cm / 44"

Join the story

Sign up for our newsletter and stay in the loop